You agree to share your information with up to four (4) lenders from our Approved Lender Network (see list below) and for those lenders to contact you (including through automated means; e.g. autodialing, text message, pre-recorded messaging) via telephone, mobile device (including SMS and MMS) and email. You agree that contact via the above methods are permitted even if you telephone number is currently on any state, federal or corporate Do Not Call List.
Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA) has undergone changes as of October 16, 2013. Marketers are required to obtain your consent to receive phone calls by automatic dialers and/or to receive pre-recorded messages. While lowvarates.com does not utilize such mechanisms at this time, some of our Partners and third parties may utilize such technology to communicate with you regarding your inquiry. Normal cell phone charges may apply if you provide a cellular number. You may also elect to receive return calls by manually dialed process, email, or other preferred method of contact. Consent is not required as a condition to use lowvarates.com's services, and you may speak directly to an individual customer care representative(s) by calling 1-866-569-8272. If you want to opt-out from lender calls and/or to have them place your phone number(s) on their Do-Not-Call List, please contact each lender directly.
Adjustable rate loans (hybrid loans)
- APR can increase.
- Actual payments will vary based on your individual situation and current rates.
- Some products may not be available in all states.
- Some jumbo products may not be available to first time home buyers.
- Lending services may not be available in all areas.
- Some restrictions may apply.
- The lock period for your rate is 25 days.
- Please remember that we don’t have all your information. Low VA Rates offers a wide variety of loan options. You may still qualify for a loan even if your situation doesn’t match our assumptions. To get more accurate and personalized results, please call (866) 569-8272 to talk to one of our mortgage experts.
ARM rate advertised: The initial payment not including escrows on a $235,170 3-year Adjustable-Rate Loan at 1.75% is $840.13. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 2.820%. After the initial 3 years, the principal and interest payment could increase or decrease. The maximum increase can be 1% which would change the PI to $960.06. The fully indexed rate is in effect for the remaining 27 years and can change once every year for the remaining life of the loan. Payment does not include taxes and insurance premiums. The actual payment amount will be greater. Rate is variable and subject to change after 3 years. You are welcome to download supporting documents here.
With an adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM), your loan will have an initial fixed-rate period. After the fixed-rate period, your interest rate will adjust up or down according to market rates at the time of reset. In the example above the maximum during the first 5 years is a rate of 3.75% and a payments (PI only) of $1089.11. The maximum rate ever would be 6.75% and a payment (PI only) of $1525.31.
Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM) Info:
- Lifetime rate cap 5.0%
- First Change 36 months
- Adjustment Period 12 months
- Yearly adjustment cap 1.0
- ARM index 0.450 (subject to change as indexes change daily, monthly and annually)
- ARM Margin 2.250
Fixed-Rate Mortgage: The advertised rate is for a 15 yr loan. Details can be downloaded here.