We want to get you into a loan that is good for you!
Refinancing your home, Buying a new home, Those phrases can be fraught with stress and overwhelming anxiety when you are new to the process, or even when you’ve had bad experiences when refinancing before. But in truth, the process of getting a VA loan can be a simple one if you know what to expect and if you have a good team helping you! Here at Low VA Rates we have whole teams lead by licenced loan officers all dedicated to you! We want to help you to get the house you want without all the stress. The first step in getting a VA loan is knowing what to expect with the process. Therefore,With you in mind, we’ve broken it down into 8 steps so it can be as painless as possible for you.
Steps to Getting a VA Loan
- Get in touch with us! Call, Email, Live chat etc.
- We’ll talk you through the upcoming process and ask you some pre-qualifying questions.
- Our licenced loan officers can go over rates with you to find the best fit for you.
- We’ll send you a pre-approval worksheet it will help you to see what you can afford.
- We then Analyse and determine your creditworthiness
- Your approval letter is sent now!
- You can make offers now so go find the right home!
- We will keep you updated on interest rates and how they affect you.
Check out the Infographic and then call us!
The infographic below has the information listed above plus more! The Image should help you see how quick and easy it can be, and how we can help get you through that process from start to finish. Still have questions? Please give us a call at 866-569-8272 or simply leave a comment and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Like this? Post it to your site and share. To put this graphic on your website, just highlight, copy and paste the HTML code below: