Loan Officer - NMLS #926023
I am on the 2015 Scotsman Guide’s List of Top 75 VA loan originators in the country! This is a comprehensive and very prestigious list that calculates the total volume of VA loans that each loan officer produced in 2015. Being ranked here takes an incredible amount of productivity, and I hope that this shows you how dedicated I am to providing you with a quick, easy, and affordable loan experience.
I was born in Lehi Utah I have also spent time living in Hawaii and Pennsylvania but ended up back here in Utah. Real estate in general has been something I have been interested in my whole life and I got into the Mortgage end of it two years ago. I enjoy the mortgage industry especially VA loans because we get to meet a lot of Veterans and hear about their life experiences.
I also enjoy teaching people about loans and explaining to them what options they have because I know before I got into the industry a lot of the terms were like a different language to me. When I’m not working I enjoy spending time with my wife, golfing and fly fishing.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.