Loan Officer - NMLS #905643
I love helping others (especially veterans) save money on their mortgages.
I grew up in Lehi, UT just a few minutes from our corporate office in Lindon. I really enjoy this area and I still live in Lehi with my wife and 5 children. My 2 brothers and 1 sister are each married and live in Lehi as well, including my brother Lance and sister Lacey who also work here in our corporate office. I love all sports and played baseball, basketball, and football at Lehi High School winning 2 state championships in basketball in 1996 and 1997. I also enjoy the outdoors and I have a passion for hunting, fishing, and traveling with my wife and kids. Family is important to me and I have a lot of fun with my 5 young kids. They keep me very busy with all of their many interests and hobbies but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
My dad has always been a real estate investor, and following in his footsteps, I bought my first investment property at age 24. I think real estate is what got me interested in the mortgage industry. I love helping others (especially veterans) save money on their mortgages. I feel very blessed to live in this great country and enjoy the freedoms that we do. I also feel very blessed to be working with a great group of people in a job that I love. I get a lot of satisfaction out of seeing people save money on their mortgages, lower their monthly expenses, and get into new homes.
I would love the opportunity to help you in your mortgage needs and I will do everything I can to get you the best loan possible for your own personal situation.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.