Loan Officer - NMLS #1136132
I am on the 2015 Scotsman Guide’s List of Top 75 VA loan originators in the country! This is a comprehensive and very prestigious list that calculates the total volume of VA loans that each loan officer produced in 2015. Being ranked here takes an incredible amount of productivity, and I hope that this shows you how dedicated I am to providing you with a quick, easy, and affordable loan experience.
Or take a look at our press release to learn more about what the Scotsman Guide means.
Jaren Ahlmann has always loved reading books and that love has followed him throughout his life. He now writes children’s books and hopes to get them published some day. In his spare time, Jaren goes bike riding with his family and plays games like chess, scrabble, and billiards. He also really loves soccer and coaches his children’s teams.
He has been working at Low VA Rates as a loan officer and loves his job for many reasons. The atmosphere is one because everything revolves around the veterans. All of the employees at Low VA Rates make up a great team that works hard to reach one goal: help veterans save money through their home loans and achieve better financial situations. Jaren’s favorite part about working with veterans is making a difference for them and their families. In fact, Jaren can hear the difference he makes in people’s lives on the phone every day.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.