Loan Officer - NMLS #1151452
I am on the 2015 Scotsman Guide’s List of Top 75 VA loan originators in the country! This is a comprehensive and very prestigious list that calculates the total volume of VA loans that each loan officer produced in 2015. Being ranked here takes an incredible amount of productivity, and I hope that this shows you how dedicated I am to providing you with a quick, easy, and affordable loan experience.
Tyler Burns has been a loan officer since 2014 and has been at Low VA Rates since the beginning of his loan officer career. Prior to becoming a loan officer, Tyler was a certified real-estate agent, and he flipped houses with his brother. His experience has given him unique insights into the different aspects of buying a home, which he has used to help hundreds of veterans secure VA loans and finance new homes. The best part of being a loan officer for Tyler is helping veterans save money on their mortgages. One of the most challenging parts, however, is educating veterans about the many benefits of VA loans, since they are often misunderstood. But the long, hard parts of Tyler’s job are worth it when he can hear how grateful clients are for the benefits they’ve received. Tyler enjoys working with veterans because they have some of the most interesting stories, and he loves hearing them. Tyler was born and raised in California, and he lived and worked with his brother in Oregon before moving to Utah in 2010. Tyler has a son who was born in 2012. He enjoys fishing in the summer, snowboarding in the winter, and spending time with his son all year.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.