Loan Officer - NMLS #1128818
I was born in Oregon and lived in the Northwest for the first seven years of my life. At that time, my family moved to a small town in the mountains of central Utah where I lived until graduating from high school. At the age of 19 I had the opportunity to move to Mexico City, Mexico where I lived for two years. I later came back to Utah, began studying at Brigham Young University, and married my high school sweetheart. I am currently still at BYU studying Communications and Business Management. Although I learned to love the people of Mexico, I was reminded how lucky I am to live the United States of America.
It is thanks to the great men and women of the armed forces that has made this country what it is today. I am grateful to be a part of a military family myself. My grandfather served during the Korean Conflict, his father served in WWII, and his father served in WWI. I am honored to work with veterans and active duty on a daily basis and I cannot imagine a more satisfying career.
With my free time I am usually playing basketball, volleyball, of softball. I come from a very sporting family, and one of my life goals is to someday be as athletic as my wife.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.