Loan Officer - NMLS #1021735
Spencer Smoot was born just outside of Salt Lake City, Utah in a town called Centerville. He graduated from Viewmont High School where he enjoyed a successful athletic career in football and wrestling—winning three 5A state wrestling championships in addition to a prestigious academic resume. Spencer was privileged to serve a two-year humanitarian and evangelical mission for his church in Mozambique, Africa. In 2013, he graduated from Brigham Young University, and has worked in the mortgage industry for 6 years in nearly every department. He is now a senior loan officer and enjoys working for Low VA Rates helping serve the Veterans that have served us.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.