Loan Officer - NMLS #218877
Russ Peterson has been a mortgage loan officer at Low VA Rates since 2014, and he loves his job. Before joining Low VA Rates, Russ was a very successful insurance agent and was actually ranked as one of the top 5 insurance agents in the nation for 7 years in a row. He puts the same dedication into his work as a loan officer, and he wants to make sure that the loan process is simple and worry free for each veteran. Russ has been able to gain some lasting friendships with veterans he has worked with. “Veterans are great, down-to-earth people,” said Russ. “We have a lot of the same beliefs, so it is very easy for me to get along with them.” He strives to educate veterans as much as he can so that they understand the different options they have. He knows that this education will help veterans for years to come as they continue to manage their mortgage situations. When Russ isn’t working hard to save veterans money, he enjoys spending time with his three sons. He also loves to head out to the sand dunes to ride his RZRs on the weekend or down to Moab to enjoy the outdoors.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.