Loan Officer - NMLS #87488
I have been in the mortgage industry as a loan officer for 8 years.
I grew up in Orem, UT and am the 2nd oldest of 8 kids. I stayed in Utah through high school and at the age of 19, I moved to upstate New York and lived there for 2 years. I came back to Utah and went to Utah Valley State College and studied business. While attending college I met my wife and have been married for 13 years - as a result I have 4 beautiful children and I love my wife dearly to this day.
I have been in the mortgage industry as a loan officer for the past 8 years. During this time I have had the privilege of working with America's finest - active duty military and retired veterans. There have been a lot of changes in this profession but through it all, I have managed to stay busy. I have personally attended yellow ribbon events and reintegration programs to help educate military personnel about the benefits of using the VA loan.
When I am not working I am snowmobiling in the winter or camping with my family in the summer. I love the outdoors and being in Utah there are endless things to do.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.