Loan Officer - NMLS #1277296
Michael Burns has been a licensed loan officer since the beginning of 2015 and has worked in the real-estate and mortgage industry for years. His wide range of experience in the industry has helped hundreds of borrowers save money and better understand the mortgage process. He wants every veteran to know that VA loans are the best loans out there. Michael especially loves to see how his work changes people’s lives. For Michael, there isn’t a better people to serve than the people who have served this country. His uncle fought in Vietnam and was wounded in combat. He also has a cousin in the Air Force and two close friends in the National Guard. Michael grew up in California then moved to Utah in 2010 to begin working in the real-estate industry, and he currently holds a real-estate license and mortgage loan officer license. He owns several rental properties and enjoys flipping houses when he isn’t working here at Low VA Rates. In his free time, he loves to travel and spend time in the outdoors golfing and snowboarding.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.