Loan Officer - NMLS #366222
I grew up in a small town just outside of Rome, Italy. As the oldest girl in a family of 10 kids whose parents were professional musicians, life was never dull or quiet. I moved to Utah after graduating high school to continue my education.
Over the past 14+ years I have enjoyed building a career in the mortgage industry working on all types of residential home loans as a licensed loan officer, sales manager, processing manager and most recently as the quality control director for our corporate office.
In 2010 I made the decision leave the corporate world and join the team at Low VA Rates to return to what I do best which is working closely with military families to help them through the home buying and refinancing process. As the wife of a Navy veteran I have a lot of respect for the men and women who risk their lives and sacrifice their time for this great country and I enjoy doing my part to help our clients get into home they want while making it an exciting and educational experience.
I grew up traveling the world with my family, so when I'm not working I love to travel with my husband and our 2 kids. I also enjoy cooking and hosting authentic Italian dinner parties, as well as exploring my artistic background through music, photography, graphic design and oil painting.
Toll Free: 866-569-8272 ext. 241
Mari's exceptional client relation skills are prevalent in every loan.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See Her Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.