Sales Development Representative
I recently was hired as a loan officer assistant. This is the beginning of a very exciting time in my life. I enjoy working with the Veteran demographic because I have such an enormous respect for the work that has been done by the military to secure me and my children's freedom. I hope to contribute enormously to the success of this company, starting at the ground floor, and learning as I go, through experience as well as acquiring the necessary education goals to continue in the mortgage industry. I am a southern California transplant and have been writing music for over 25 years. I have 3 amazing sons, who keep my lifestyle active. I love nature, outdoor sports, performing my music, reading, and learning new things constantly. Even with my successes in the entertainment industry I still prefer to be of service to those who have dedicated their lives to protecting others.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.