Loan Officer - NMLS #1236703
My name is Lynn McDonald. I was born in Heber City Utah. My family moved around quite a bit growing up, and in 1993 landed in Ritchey MO. I finished High School here and went on to get a degree in Economics and Finance. I spent some time in banking, and the rest in the automobile industry. I am very excited to now be working in mortgages, especially catering to the great men and women who serve and have served our great country. I have been married for thirteen years to my wonderful wife Dallas. I enjoy many outdoor activities, but am particularly fond of motorcycling.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.