Loan Officer - NMLS #1427465
Lauren Clark is a licensed loan officer in 20 states and has found great satisfaction in helping veterans and active-duty military members refinance their homes. Her approach as a loan officer is to discover what a client’s financial goals are and help them find a loan to meet those goals. She has a B.A. degree from Brigham Young University and graduated Magna Cum Laude. Lauren lives in Utah with her husband and two sons. She enjoys traveling and learning about all types of financial management.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See Her Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.