Loan Officer Assistant
Laura Dudley started with Low VA Rates as a loan officer assistant in 2014. She has since taken on the role of Pipeline Manager for several loan officers. As an assistant and pipeline manager, Laura keeps track of all the files her team is working on. She contacts borrowers with updates, helps them access documents/initial disclosures, gathers conditions, orders final loan documents, and schedules closings. Laura has degrees in Elementary Education and History. While a career in the loan industry was not something she had planned on, she loves her job and the opportunity it provides to serve Veterans and active duty Military service men and women.
"Every file is important and comes with its own unique set of challenges, that’s what keeps me motivated and learning new things every day. I want every borrower to feel cared for and to know that their loan means more to Low VA Rates than just a set of numbers."
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.