Loan Officer - NMLS #228698
For Jeff Hamilton, the best part about working at Low VA Rates is that he gets to work with great people that are passionate about helping veterans every day. Here Jeff has the opportunity to help and serve the people that have served this country. Jeff believes in educating the veterans he works with so that they can better understand their options and make the best-informed decisions for their individual needs and situation. There isn’t a one-size-fits-all loan option. The veterans Jeff works with often come back and do another loan later down the road because they value the upfront straightforward approach to clarifying the loan process and the education and details that Jeff provides to them in that decision-making process. In his free time, Jeff loves being active with his friends and family. He especially loves spending time in the mountains for summer or winter sports and on lakes during the summer. Something unique about Jeff is that he has had the opportunity to travel to almost all the states and has been to different parts of world. And in all that traveling, he has really enjoyed and learned from other people’s perspectives and how they live life. That has really helped him gain a well-rounded view on people and what’s important to them.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.