Loan Officer - NMLS #87662
I am on the 2015 Scotsman Guide’s List of Top 75 VA loan originators in the country! This is a comprehensive and very prestigious list that calculates the total volume of VA loans that each loan officer produced in 2015. Being ranked here takes an incredible amount of productivity, and I hope that this shows you how dedicated I am to providing you with a quick, easy, and affordable loan experience.
Hi, I am Jedediah Hardman. I was born and raised in the beautiful city of Heber, Utah. I have enjoyed my time spent in the mortgage lending field where I have worked for over a decade. I have seen many changes over the years doing mortgages I enjoy learning all of the new things that come with mortgages. I take pride at looking forward to the future to see what it will bring to me. I feel honored to have been featured on the Scotsman’s Guide for Top Loan officers in the country. I specialize in VA Loans and look forward to being able to help the Veterans that have served our country. I enjoy being able to save these Veterans money and getting to know them through the loan process. I am a very outdoorsy person. I enjoy dirt biking, fly fishing and off roading of all kinds.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.