Loan Officer - NMLS #66785
I am on the 2015 Scotsman Guide’s List of Top 75 VA loan originators in the country! This is a comprehensive and very prestigious list that calculates the total volume of VA loans that each loan officer produced in 2015. Being ranked here takes an incredible amount of productivity, and I hope that this shows you how dedicated I am to providing you with a quick, easy, and affordable loan experience.
I was introduced to the mortgage industry through my brother at the age of 18. I have always loved assisting my clients with one of the biggest purchases they will ever make. VA loans are my specialty. I am especially grateful to help the great service men and women of our Armed Forces. I feel the men and women of the Armed Forces give a great sacrifice when they decide to serve our country.
I was born in Heber City, UT which is about 30 minutes from our corporate office. I lived in Heber City until I was 18, when I moved closer to work. I currently reside in Highland, UT. I have been married to my lovely wife for 4 years. I live very close to many different mountain ranges and lakes. This gives me a great opportunity to get out to do the things I love which are hunting, fishing, and boating. I also love to travel to new places with my wife.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.