Loan Officer - NMLS #1278009
Ike loves working at Low VA Rates. The great people who surround him every day have helped him grow and reach his full potential as a loan officer. Ike has dedicated his career to helping veterans take advantage of their benefits. For him, saving a veteran money on his or her mortgage is deeply rewarding. This is because, for one, Ike has family ties to the military: his uncle served in Vietnam and his grandfather in World War II. Treating veterans and military personnel fairly, protecting them, and guiding them through the VA loan program is Ike’s way of giving back to them and thanking them for all they have sacrificed. In particular, Ike hopes to educate veterans on the true impact of interest rates. Throughout his career, he’s observed that there are many things clients don’t understand about interest rates—things only a loan officer would know. Ike is anxious to share this information with his clients and help them make knowledgeable decisions that will truly save them money. Outside of Low VA Rates, Ike enjoys watching movies and spend time with his family. He is married and has three lovely daughters who are the joy of his life.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.