Loan Officer - NMLS #308907
I am on the 2015 Scotsman Guide’s List of Top 75 VA loan originators in the country! This is a comprehensive and very prestigious list that calculates the total volume of VA loans that each loan officer produced in 2015. Being ranked here takes an incredible amount of productivity, and I hope that this shows you how dedicated I am to providing you with a quick, easy, and affordable loan experience.
Or take a look at our press release to learn more about what the Scotsman Guide means.
My name is Eric Liljenquist. I have been working as a VA loan Specialist for almost 9 years now. I've always respected and appreciated our active duty military and Veterans. They sacrifice(d) so much and deserve my very best efforts. I enjoy the opportunity to help Veterans save as much money as possible on their mortgages. When I'm not working, I am busy enjoying my life with an amazing wife and six children. We have five beautiful girls and one awesome boy. We enjoy travel, outdoor recreation, and bringing as much joy as possible to all those we associate with.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.