I am excited to be a part of the Low VA Rates team! I consider it a privilege to be a part of a company that focuses on serving those who have served us and provide the freedoms we hold so dear. I grew up working for my parents in a business that was family owned and operated. From a young age my parents instilled in me a respect for the men and women who serve our country—my father’s brothers both served in WWII. I have been working with companies in the mortgage industry since 2008. I graduated from Brigham Young University in 2002 with a Masters of Accountancy and earned my CPA license in 2003—I have since worked in a variety of industries with different companies, including Deloitte and Goldman Sachs. I am happily married to a wonderful wife with whom I have six children—they keep us very busy! In my spare time I enjoy golfing, skiing, rooting for kids at sporting events and playing with yo-yos.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.