Loan Officer - NMLS #197459
Dave Carnahan’s motto is “the harder you work, the luckier you get.” He certainly lives his motto as he has been a loan officer for over 20 years and has held numerous positions and garnered many awards during his career. During his time as a loan officer, he has been able to work with well over a thousand clients, helping them secure home loans. In Dave’s words, he loves working with veterans because he “really enjoys helping people, especially ones who’ve been told they can’t get any help.” He says the most satisfying part of his job is “doing a lot of loans that others might not know they can do” and seeing the appreciation of the veterans who thought there was nothing that could be done for them. Dave lives with his son and granddaughter in Sandy, Utah. In his spare time, he enjoys boating, skiing, baseball, trying new things, and being as active as possible. Dave played professional baseball for the Salt Lake Trappers, the former name of the Salt Lake Bees. He is still heavily involved in baseball, helping young kids achieve their dreams of becoming professional athletes. Dave says he wants to stay involved in baseball because of all the coaches who helped him achieve his dreams.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.