Loan Officer - NMLS #565680
Before coming to Low VA Rates, Danny spent a large portion of his career in the shares business. He saw that when working for shareholders, his main job and top priority was to maximize their profits. Danny left this job feeling unfulfilled; he wanted a career that would make a positive impact in the lives of those around him. Specifically, he wanted a career that would serve people in some way. He found what he was looking for when he became a loan officer in 1999. Since joining Low VA Rates, he has been able to truly influence veteran lives for good, helping them understand the protections built into VA loan programs. Danny is thrilled to have found a career in which he only does business for his clients if it saves them money, a significant change from his past career in which company profit was the priority. Danny has lived outside the United States for extensive periods of time and has come to appreciate America and the sacrifices of the military. He considers it a pleasure to serve veteran and military families every day, particularly helping them save money or keep their homes in times of trouble. Danny admires veterans for having devoted large portions of their lives to such a selfless cause as the defense of a nation. He hopes to emulate that selflessness in what he does at Low VA Rates. When he’s not at work, Danny enjoys spending time with his wife, Tiffany, and their children.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.