Loan Officer - NMLS #66799
Daemon is a seasoned loan officer of 7 plus years.
"I really enjoy working with Veterans that have given so much for this great country and for me. I strive to educate our clients about the variety of loan products we have to offer and let them choose the loan that suits them best. I strive to build a relationship with each borrower I serve, so they will feel comfortable in referring friends and family of the military. My hobbies include Golf, Sports Watching, and spending time with my 3 kids and wife."
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.