Human Resource Manager
I have been working in the VA mortgage industry since 2009 and have loved the opportunity to work with military families and veterans. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Communications at Brigham Young University in April 2009. I specialize in Human Resources, Public Relations and corporate social media. I’m happily married with one child and love spending time with them. I grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah and currently reside in Lehi. I enjoy playing sports particularly golf and basketball. I enjoy working in Human Resources and Public Relations at Low VA Rates and love working with a great group of employees that work hard and have fun.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.