Loan Officer - NMLS #180309
I am on the 2015 Scotsman Guide’s List of Top 75 VA loan originators in the country! This is a comprehensive and very prestigious list that calculates the total volume of VA loans that each loan officer produced in 2015. Being ranked here takes an incredible amount of productivity, and I hope that this shows you how dedicated I am to providing you with a quick, easy, and affordable loan experience.
As a loan officer, Clayton is constantly impressed by how much his superiors, such as President Eric Kandell and Vice President Tim Lewis, care for the welfare of veterans. He’s excited to be at a company with a professional yet fun environment and one that is dedicated to so great a cause as giving back to the veteran community. Clayton understands that veterans have put their lives on the line for his personal freedom and sees his job as a way of giving back to them. Clayton also has many friends in the military. He understands the value of VA loans, having repeatedly seen their many benefits, and was recently named one of the top 100 loan officers in the nation. Clayton graduated from college in business and has spent a lot of time in the mortgage industry. He’s been a loan officer for several years and so feels very comfortable in his ability to take veterans through the loan process in a clear and concise manner. Clayton and his wife, Chelsea, have three children. Besides being an expert loan officer, Clayton has a pilot’s license, enjoys sky diving, and has appeared on the show American Ninja Warrior. He enjoys anything related to fitness and the outdoors.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.