Loan Officer - NMLS #298085
Like many who work at Low VA Rates, Chip McNall’s favorite part about working here is helping veterans lower their payments and seeing the excitement this brings to them. Helping families save hundreds of dollars on their mortgages makes a huge difference in their lives. He also loves seeing the joy he brings to veterans when he can help them while everyone else has said they couldn’t be helped. Chip wants all of his veteran clients to know how much their interest rate truly affects what they’re paying the bank in the long term (for their principal/interest payments). Chip has worked for over 15 years in the financial and banking industry, so he knows the guidelines to help them close their loans faster. In his free time, Chip enjoys spending time with his wife and 5 kids doing a lot of outdoor activities. He also helps coach lacrosse for the local high school and something unique about him is that he invented a machine that resurfaces lacrosse balls. The machine takes a small layer off the surface of the lacrosse ball when it gets too slick so that’s it’s good as new.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.