Loan Officer - NMLS #1014594
I am on the 2016 Scotsman Guide’s List of Top 75 VA loan originators in the country! This is a comprehensive and very prestigious list that calculates the total volume of VA loans that each loan officer produced in 2016. Being ranked here takes an incredible amount of productivity, and I hope that this shows you how dedicated I am to providing you with a quick, easy, and affordable loan experience.
Burt Hoagland has been a loan officer since 2013. He began his loan officer career at iFreedom Direct and started working at Low VA Rates in 2015. He enjoys working with veterans at Low VA Rates because he loves helping the people that really need it, and Burt also likes working with veterans because they are very direct people. He has worked with a lot of veterans who have been told they can’t get any help, and he likes digging a little deeper to see what can be done to help them get to a better financial situation. One of the most important things Burt wants his clients to know is how much their interest rates are costing them and that refinancing is a lot simpler than veterans think. Burt was born and raised in Utah, but he spent a lot of time in California with family while he was growing up. In his spare time, Burt loves to be outdoors, running and hiking. He also enjoys playing music and travelling. Because of his numerous new experiences, he has learned not to fear new things and to accept the challenge of new learning opportunities.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Click the Stars to See His Reviews
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.