Loan Officer - NMLS #373689
I was honored to be featured in the Scotsman Guide for the top 25 loan officers in the country for three years.
I grew up in Tampa, FL where I lived until I was 17 years old. I moved out west to Utah where I prepared for a two year mission that I served for my church in Brazil. Following my mission I studied business management at Utah Valley University. I spent five years in the home security industry.
In 2010 I became a licensed loan originator and began serving veterans in the mortgage industry. I was honored to be featured in the Scotsman Guide for the top 25 loan officers in the country for three years. I take pride in my work and enjoy working for United Military Mortgage. I have been married for 3 years. I enjoy eating and cooking good food, driving race cars and golfing.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of all borrowers driver’s license or military ID. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a TX, FL or OH property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.