Loan Officer - NMLS #1211190
Brenner Hull has been a licensed loan officer since the beginning of 2016. Before seeking licensure, he worked as a loan officer assistant where he learned the details of the VA loan process and its qualifications. He strives to provide clean and easy mortgage experiences for the homeowners he works with, and he has found that many veterans are unaware of the different VA loan programs available. Many veterans think the process is long and filled with paperwork when it’s actually a fairly simple process, and the basic required paperwork is worth it when borrowers end up saving thousands of dollars. Speaking with veterans about their experiences, helping them better their financial situations, and relieving their stress in any way he can is very satisfying. His favorite quote is “It is what it is,” and he strives to live by that by solving problems as soon as they arrive and not stressing over them. Brenner and his wife, Julie, have four children, and when he isn’t working, he enjoys spending time with his family in the outdoors. Camping, fishing, and playing sports are just a few of the regular activities that he and his family love. He prides himself on finishing what he starts and being part of the solution for the people he works with.
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.