I was born and raised in Orem, Utah. After graduating high school in 2009, I began working in the medical industry. I enjoyed helping and working with new people on a daily basis. I began college at Utah Valley University, where I graduated this last spring in science. I have been working in the mortgage industry for over two years now. I have enjoyed meeting Veteran’s and helping them with their home loans. I currently am a personal assistant here and help with the processing of the loan. I enjoy learning new steps and knowledge for the loan process. I have been happily married for three years now and enjoy traveling and spending time with my husband. In the winter time I love to ski. Shopping and socializing are some of my favorite things to do!
We need you to upload the following documents to us as soon as possible. Once you complete the application under my profile picture, please send me the following by using the contact form on this page:
- Signed Authorization Form (download here)
- Copy of your mortgage Note (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
- Copy of your home owners insurance declarations page. You may also just email me the contact number and name for your insurance agent.
- Copy of each borrowers driver’s license. If your social security number is not listed on this ID then I will need your SS card(s)
- Copy of your mortgage statement or online print out for the month. (Does not need to be the most recent, but that is preferred)
- If a FL, NM, OH or TX property a copy of your property survey (example can be seen here). You would have received this at your last loan closing.
Just wanted to write and say how impressed I have been with our VA loan refinance process. Everyone that I spoke with was very professional and knowledgable. You can do no better! You are honest and completely trustworthy. I would recommend LowVARates to anyone! Thanks for exceeding my expectations.